Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. included in the information. Information that can identify a specific individual by the description etc. and information that can identify a specific individual from the relevant information alone such as appearance, fingerprint, voiceprint data, and insurer number of health insurance certificate (personal identification information) ..
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when the user registers for use. In addition, information on transaction records and payments made between users and business partners, including personal information of users, includes our business partners (information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.) It may be collected from "partners").
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including verification of identity)
- To send e-mails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service you are using and other services provided by our company.
- For maintenance, important notices, etc. to contact you as needed
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view usage status of their own registration information.
- To charge the user a usage fee for a paid service
- Purposes associated with the above purposes
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting
- When the following matters are announced or announced in advance and the Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Commission
- Include provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- How to accept the request of the person
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, the fact, the items of personal information used jointly, the range of people who jointly use it, the purpose of use of the user, and When the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or placed in a state where the person can easily know.
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When requested by the person to disclose personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- When it violates other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information to the Company according to the procedure established by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc."). ) Can be charged.
- If we receive the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the user and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we shall correct the personal information, etc. without delay.
- The Company will notify the user without delay when it makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it decides not to make corrections, etc.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information from the person because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent means (hereinafter, "use". If you are asked to stop, etc.), we will carry out the necessary investigation without delay.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- If we suspend the use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if we decide not to suspend the use, we will notify the user without delay.
Article 9 Regarding advertisements posted on this site
- This site partially includes third-party advertising services (Google Adsense, A8.net, Amazon Associate, etc.)Affiliate program) Is used. In order to display advertisements for products and services according to the user's interests, such advertisement distributors include information "Cookies" (name, address, email address, telephone number) regarding access to this site and other sites. Can't be used).
- Also, regarding Google Adsense, for more information on this process and how to prevent such information from being used by ad publishers,HerePlease refer to the.
Regarding the access analysis tool used by this site
- This function can refuse collection by disabling cookies, so please check the settings of your browser. Click here for more information on these terms.
Regarding comments on this site
- This site records the IP address used when commenting as a response to spam and vandalism. This is a standard feature of blogs, and we will not use this IP address for anything other than spam and vandalism. Please note that all comments will be posted after the administrator confirms and approves the contents in advance. In addition, comments including the contents listed in the following items may be deleted without approval at the discretion of the administrator.
- Those who slander or slander a specific natural person or corporation.
- Those that contain extremely obscene content.
- Items that are prohibited by law, such as transactions of prohibited items, requests for acts that harm others, requests for acts, and mediation.
- Others that are offensive to public order and morals or that should not be approved by the caretaker.
Regarding the link to this site
- This site is completely link-free. It doesn't matter if you link to any page that is officially published, such as the top page and articles. However, the use of inline frames and direct links to images are prohibited.
We strive to provide the correct information posted on this site at the time of publication of the article. However, please note that we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the provided information, links, etc.
Of other media advertisements posted on this siteThe linked products are not sold by this site, but are sold at each linked store. Please check with each store for purchasing methods and other inquiries. Please note that we are not responsible for any troubles related to product purchase.
We do not abandon the copyright of the information posted on this site. Regarding citations from articles on this site, you can cite them free of charge by "clarifying the citation source".
However, reprinting the full text is not permitted. The scope of citation permission is subject to change without prior notice. In addition, it is prohibited to use the RSS of this site to steal the content as it is.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Article 11 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Address: 2-6-9 Yatocho, Nishitokyo City, Tokyo
Company name: ThankYouSun
Department in charge: General Affairs Department
Email address: email@example.com